Tusker FC were 2-0 winners over AFC Leopards on Sunday 26 May at the Kenyatta Stadium in Machakos with the win seeing The Brewers keep their hopes of a top four finish alive.
First half goals from David Majak and Boniface Muchiri secured the win for Tusker who move up one place and into 6th on the standings with 53 points, three adrift of 4th placed Sony Sugar.
Muchiri’s goal was his 11th this season, his most potent campaign in the topflight while Majak continued to show why Robert Matano brought him on board midway through the season with Sunday’s goal his 6th since he joined The Brewers.
Leopards on their part are unable to build on last time out’s win over Mt Kenya United and suffer their 13th loss of the season that leaves them in 9th place with 42 points.
Six matches were played on Sunday to conclude round 33 that kicked off on Saturday with three matches.
Below are all the full results;
- Sony Sugar FC 0-0 Nzoia Sugar FC – Awendo
- Chemelil Sugar FC 0-1 Mathare United – Chemelil
- Posta Rangers 1-1 Gor Mahia – Machakos
- KCB FC 2-2 Ulinzi Stars – Machakos
- Zoo FC 3-2 Kakamega Homeboyz – Kericho
- Kariobangi Sharks 3-0 Mt Kenya United – Kasarani
- Bandari 0-0 Sofapaka – Mbaraki
- Vihiga United 1-2 Western Stima – Bukhungu
- AFC Leopards 0-2 Tusker FC – Machakos