Ebrimmah Sanne stole it late for Nairobi City Stars FC against Administration Police Bomet in one of the ten National Super League matches played on Friday 11th.
A match headed for a 1-1 draw, the former Kariobangi Sharks forward struck the goal that counted the most to deny visiting AP’s Bomet a point, hence ensuring his side stays undefeated in Kenya’s second tier.
Northern Wanderers’ woeful run continued when they fell 2-0 at the hands of Modern Coast Rangers, with Francis Ocholla bagging the brace. Mohammed Abdirahmin could not see the end of the match and forced his side to finish the tie with ten men after being sent off for violent conduct.
Migori Youth continued their fine form with a 2-1 win over Fortune Sacco FC at the Awendo Green Stadium.
Five goals were scored when Coast Stima edged visiting St Joseph’s Youth 3-2 in Mombasa.
Mount Kenya United meanwhile, produced all the goods- seeing off Ushuru FC 2-1 at the Ruaraka Grounds through goals from Clement Kabemba Mata and John Softie Ndirangu.
Other results of the day had Nairobi Stima emerging 1-0 winners over FC Talanta while Shabana held hosts Vihiga Bullets to a 0-0 draw.
See the full results and NSL table below.
Full Friday Results
- Mt Kenya United 2-1 Ushuru (Ruaraka Sports Club)
- FC Talanta 0-1 Nairobi Stima (Camp Toyoyo)
- Bidco United 0-0 Administration Police (Thika Stadium)
- Vihiga Bullets 0-0 Shabana (Bukhungu Stadium)
- Northern Wanderers 0-2 Modern Coast Rangers (Camp Toyoyo)
- Vihiga United 2-0 Kibera Black Stars (Mumias Complex)
- Migori Youth 2-0 Fortune Sacco (Awendo Stadium)
- Coast Stima 3-2 St.Joseph’s Youth (Mbarakai Sports club)
- Muranga Seal 2-2 Kenya Police (Thika Stadium)
- Nairobi City Stars 1-0 APS Bomet (Camp Toyoyo)